Updated: Jan 28 By USA Flava
How to use Xanthan gum to make Creamy Garlic Chicken
2 large Boneless/Skinless chicken breasts cut in half lengthwise
7 garlic cloves (peeled)
½ cup chicken stock
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup heavy cream
Salt and pepper to taste
½ tsp USA Flava Xanthan Gum
Parsley chopped for garnish
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper and saute in a pan with olive oil for around 5 minutes and set aside.
2. Add in the garlic cloves in the pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add in the chicken stock and garlic powder then boil and reduce the liquid by half.
4. Add in the cream and simmer then sprinkle in your Xanthan Gum until desired consistency.
5. Sprinkle parsley on top and serve